2 c. all purpose flour
2 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
2 sticks (1 c.) unsalted butter
½ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 c. water
½ c. Baileys Irish Cream
1 stick (1/2 c.) unsalted butter
¼ c. cocoa powder
6 Tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
2 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- In a saucepan, bring butter, cocoa, and water to a boil.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add Baileys and eggs. Stir until completely mixed.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured rimmed baking pan (11x17 inches).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Start preparing icing 5 minutes before cake is done.
- Melt butter, cocoa powder, and Baileys in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups powdered sugar.
- Spread over hot cake.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Baileys Chocolate Sheet Cake @ lemontreedwelling.com