6 Cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
1 10 oz. Bag of Kraft Marshmallows
2 Tbsp. Butter
Bright Food Colors (Gel always works best)
1 Package of White Almond Bark
Pink, Green, Blue Colored Chocolate Melts
Cake Pop Sticks
Egg Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Combine Butter and Marshmallows in a Microwave Safe Bowl and Microwave 1-2 Minutes stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Slowly add in Food Coloring until your desired color is met remember it will be a lot lighter once you add in the cereal.
- Add in the Rice Krispies Cereal and Mix Well until everything is coated.
- Place Mixture onto a greased cookie sheet and press to about ¾" - 1" Thick.
- Cut out Shapes using an Egg Shaped Cookie Cutter while still soft. Remove additional around the edges and repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Place in the Freezer for 15 Minutes.
- Remove From Freezer and Insert Cake Pop Sticks in the base of the Eggs.
- Melt Almond Bark according to the Package Directions.
- Use Melted Almond Bark and spoon over the Rice Krispies Eggs, Set aside to cool and harden.
- Place Colored Chocolate Melts in a Decorating Bag and melt in 15 second intervals until smooth
- Cut a small tip off and drizzle over the Rice Krispie Eggs to add color!
Original Recipes visit: Easter Rice Krispie Treats Easter Eggs on Sticks @ passionforsavings.com