1 chicken breast
1 cup fresh baby spinach
3 tbsp sour cream
3 tbsp grated Cheddar cheese
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp vegetable oil
3 tortilla wraps
- To cook the chicken, cut the chicken breasts into strips, add them to a bag together with the salt, pepper, paprika, granulated garlic and oil.
- Give the bag a good shake so that the chicken can be well coated.
- Heat up a grill pan, add the chicken and cook on both sides until done, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Peel and slice the avocado, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate, warm up the tortilla wraps for a few seconds on each side, so the folding can be done easier.
- Spread the sour cream on one side of the wrap, sprinkle the grated cheese over, then add the chicken, spinach and avocado.
- Wrap tightly and serve immediately.
Original Recipes visit: Grilled Chicken, Avocado and Spinach Wholemeal Wrap @ mygorgeousrecipes.com