One pork shoulder, cut into rough 3" cubes
four lemons, zested and juiced
8 garlic cloves
- Cut pork and combine with ingredients and marinade for one-two days.
- Remove pork from chill-chest two hours prior to cooking and bring to room temperature.
- Soak wooden skewers for one hour prior to cooking.
- Light a hot, charcoal fire.
- Put pork on wet skewers.
- Cook over hot, charcoal fire until done, about 160 degrees F.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tatziki.
Original Recipes visit: Perfect Grilled Souvlaki @ sweetcsdesigns.com