1 package crescent rolls
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 green bell pepper roughly 1/2 cup, chopped
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- On a baking sheet, roll out crescent dough flat and press edges together to make a sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, green pepper, cottage cheese and cheddar cheese together. Add in salt and dill (optional), to taste.
- Pour broccoli and cheese mixture on crescent dough.
- Braid the crescent roll around the broccoli mixture
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
Original Recipes visit: Broccoli Crescent Wrap @ trialandeater.com