3 garlic cloves (chopped)
½ head of cauliflower (chopped)
1 medium zucchini (chopped)
2 large potatoes (chopped)
1 large white onion (chopped)
4 cups chicken broth
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread chopped cauliflower and zucchini on a baking sheet, drizzle and toss with olive oil.
- Roast for 10-20 minutes until browned on one side.
- While roasting, prepare the rest of the soup.
- In a medium-large pot, add a drizzle of olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Once heated, add onion, sauteeing until fragrant and slightly translucent.
- Add garlic, cooking for an additional minute.
- Add broth, and potatoes, bringing to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium, add roasted cauliflower and zucchini, allowing to simmer 10-15 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
- Using an immersion blender, puree soup to your desired consistency, and season to taste.
- Serve and garnish with a spoonful of sour cream, a drizzle of olive oil, and fresh thyme.
Original Recipes visit: CAULIFLOWER & ZUCCHINI SOUP @ theadventuresofbobandshan.com