2 cans Crescent Rolls
8 oz softened Cream Cheese
21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat creamy cheese with sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate.
- On a pizza pan place triangles overlapping with long pointed ends outward. So that there is about a 6" circle left in the middle of the pan.
- Spread cherries over the lapped dough area.
- Spread dollops of cream cheese mixture over the cherry filling.
- Fold pointed ends of crescents over the filling and pinch into lapped dough to seal.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix Powdered sugar and milk until smooth glaze forms.
- Drizzle glaze over ring.
Original Recipes visit: Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring @ cincyshopper.com