12 oz penne noodles, cooked al dente (reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water to mix in the cheese sauce)
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic salt
2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
2 cooked chicken breast, diced
3/4 cup ham, diced
3/4 cup cooked bacon, diced
1/2 cup finely crushed croutons
1 tbsp butter, finely chopped
Italian parsley for garnish
- Cook pasta to al dente and reserve 1/2 cup of the starchy pasta water.
- Combine cream cheese and heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add onion powder and garlic salt. Whisk until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in 1 cup of the swiss cheese and continue stirring until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine noodles, bacon, ham, chicken, cheese sauce and reserved starchy water in a large bowl.
- Taste to check seasonings.
- Pour mixture in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Add remaining cup of cheese and crushed croutons.
- Top with pieces of butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Original Recipes visit: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta @ auntbeesrecipes.com