16 oz can refried beans
4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
1 (10 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
4 cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
1/2 cup milk
2/3 cup sour cream
1 can Ro-tel tomatoes, drained
1/2 packet of taco seasoning
1 (11 0z) bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
Toppings of your choice:
Tomatoes, Shredded Lettuce, Sour Cream, Black Olives, Jalapenos, Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, milk, sour cream, Ro-tel, 1 1/2 cup of cheese and taco seasoning. Add chicken, and combine.
- 1st layer- Spread the refried beans in the bottom of the baking dish
- 2nd layer - 1/3 of the Doritos
- 3rd layer - 1/2 of the chicken mixture
- 4th layer - 1/3 of the Doritos
- 5th layer - 1/2 of the chicken mixture
- 6th layer - the rest of the cheese
- 7th layer - the rest of the Doritos
- Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes. (Bake the last 5 minutes uncovered)
- Serve with whatever toppings your heart desires and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Chicken & Doritos Casserole @ auntbeesrecipes.com