4 chicken breasts
1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
1 package onion soup mix (or use homemade)
1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper.
- Pour uncooked rice over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Combine mushrooms soup and 1½ cups of water. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
My casserole is always ready in 1hr 15 minutes however depending on your own variables, it can require up to an additional 25 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Chicken Rice Casserole @ spendwithpennies.com