12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
4 Tbsp. Bailey's Original Irish Cream liqueur
2 Tbsp. heavy cream
½ Tsp. vanilla extract
unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- Place the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water.
- Cook until nearly boiling.
- Stir with a wire whisk until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the Baileys,heavy cream and vanilla.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hours to chill.
- Line a tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the chocolate, and roll into truffles of your desired size.
- Dust with cocoa powder, then set aside.
- Place them on a plate and leave to cool in the fridge for half an hour.
Original Recipes visit: Chocolate Baileys Truffles @ cakescottage.com