100g coconut oil
5 Tbs cocoa powder
2 Tbs maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Measure out the coconut oil and drop into a heat-proof jug or bowl. Pop into the microwave and heat at short 10-15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the oil has completely melted and is clear.
- Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla essence to the coconut oil. Quickly stir until fully combined and smooth.
- Drop a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into each section of a silicone mould or ice cube tray. Place one or two raspberries on top of each dollop of chocolate, then top with another spoonful of chocolate to cover the raspberries.
- Place the chocolates into the freezer for 10-15 minutes until set. If you’re short on freezer space, you can set them in the fridge instead, though they may take a little longer to completely set.
- Pop the chocolates out of the mould and serve immediately, or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Original Recipes visit: Dairy Free Raspberry Chocolates Recipe @ eatsamazing.co.uk