1 package whole wheat penne pasta
1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
2 cups water
1 pound of chicken (cut into small pieces)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella in baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spread breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese over pasta dish. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown.
Original Recipes visit: Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan @ happygoluckyblog.com