2 cups coarsely broken tortilla chips
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts (or 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs)
1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
1 ½ cups frozen corn
2-3 tablespoons taco seasoning (or more, if desired)
1 (12 oz.) package Campbell’s Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Sauce
1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican-blend cheese
For topping: sliced green onions, sliced black olives, diced avocado, sour cream, salsa, additional crushed chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 13-by-9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place broken tortilla chips in the bottom of prepared dish. Top with chicken, green chilies, and frozen corn. Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Spread sauce evenly over top. Bake, uncovered, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven, sprinkle with tomatoes and shredded cheese, and return to oven for approximately 10 more minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted).
- Garnish with desired toppings and serve!
Original Recipes visit: Dump and Bake Chicken Taco Casserole @ theseasonedmom.com