9 Cups Chex Cereal
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 Cup Wilton Yellow Candy Melts
1 Cup Wilton Pink Candy Melts
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Eggs
- Place 3 Cups cereal in 3 separate medium sized bowls and set aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High for one minute and then stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over one of the bowls of cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Place the cereal mixture in a seal-able food storage bag and add the powdered sugar.
- Shake the bag until well coated then spread the cereal out on a baking sheet and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt the Candy Melts in separate bowls until smooth then pour over a bowl of cereal each and stir until evenly coated. Spread the cereal directly out onto separate baking sheets and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- In serving bowl, mix the three cereal mixtures along with the chocolate eggs.
- Store the muddy buddies in an airtight container.
Original Recipes visit: Easter Muddy Buddies @ frugalmomeh.com