1 tube of biscuits ; I used regular size 10 count
3 oz. mozzarella cheese in brick
1/4 cup salted butter melted
2 teaspoons dry Ranch seasoning mix
2 teaspoons garlic powder or 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cube cheese into 3/4" pieces.
- Open biscuits and place on cutting board.
- Place one piece of mozzarella cheese in the middle of each biscuits. Pinch seams to close the cheese inside and form rolls.
- Place rolls on baking sheet, spacing them about 2" apart.
- Mix melted butter with garlic and Ranch seasoning. Brush rolls with butter.
- Bake cheese bombs for 13 to 15 minutes OR until golden brown on top.
- When done, brush rolls with remaining butter and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side or marinara sauce for dipping.
Original Recipes visit: Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs @ crunchycreamysweet.com