For the chicken
6 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts, set out at room temperature for 20 minutes.
4 Tlbs softened unsalted butter
1 Tlbs + 2 tsp.. sage
1½ lbs. russet potatoes cut into a ¼-inch dice
1 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and 1 tablespoon sage. Use your hands to run half of butter under skin of the the breasts and thighs. Spread the other half of the butter on the outside of all the chicken pieces.
- In a bowl, toss remaining sage with potatoes oil, and a liberal amount of salt. Toss until combined.
- Spread potatoes on a large sheet pan. Place chicken pieces on top. Liberally season chicken with salt.
- Place chicken in the oven for 25 minutes. Turn the heat up to 450 degrees. Roast until skin is golden brown and crispy, another 15 minutes.
- If potatoes aren't crispy yet, remove chicken from the pan and five the potatoes a toss, place the potatoes back in the oven. Roast until crisp.
Original Recipes visit: Five Ingredient Sage Butter (Faux) Roasted Chicken with Crispy Potatoes @ cookingforkeeps.com