2 cups minute rice, uncooked
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp cooking oil
6-8 green onions
2 cloves garlic
2 tsp gluten-free soy sauce
2 tsp sesame seed oil
1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli
1 cup frozen corn
3 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice wine
bacon bits (optional)
- Cook rice.
- Chop up 2 large chicken breasts and add them to a large skillet with 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a few drops of soy sauce.
- After the chicken has cooked for a few minutes, add in 6-8 chopped green onions and 2 cloves of chopped garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil. Swirl the eggs around in a hot skillet until cooked, the remove from skillet and chop into pieces, and set them aside.
- Add vegetables to chicken mixture & cook until the vegetables are hot.
- Add in rice & stir well.
- Add in 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce, 2 tablespoons rice wine, eggs, and optional bacon bits. Stir until the soy sauce is mixed well.
Original Recipes visit: Gluten Free Chicken Fried Rice @ allshecooks.com