1 brownie mix
8 Tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 - 14 ounce can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
1 3/4 cups Oreo cookie chunks, divided
3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
3/4 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray it with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the brownie mix, butter, egg, and vanilla until a soft dough forms. Press it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cookies chunks and 1/2 cup of each chocolate chip over the dough.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk slowly over everything. Use a knife to gently smooth it out and try to cover everything.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies and chips over the top. Bake for 35 minutes. Do not under or over bake these bars. They will be gooey and look under done when you take them out. Let them cool completely before trying to cut into them. They set up as they cool. Cut into 24 squares.
Original Recipes visit: Gooey Oreo Brownie Bars @ insidebrucrewlife.com