1 box Cake Mix + Box Ingredients
24 Cake Ice Cream Cones
24 Maraschino Cherries
1 cup softened Butter
3 cup Powdered Sugar
1-2 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make batter according to box directions.
- Fill Cones about half full of batter.
- Place cones in muffin pan and bake about 21-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake to look like soft serve.
- Top with sprinkles and a cherry (optional).
Original Recipes visit: Ice Cream Cone Cakes @ passionforsavings.com