2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
½ medium onion, diced
2 cups fresh or frozen Lima beans
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups frozen corn
3 cans of diced tomatoes
2 cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Instant pot to sauté setting. Cook meat and onions until brown and onions are soft.
- Add all the other ingredients to the Instant pot.
- Add lid and and set to sealing.
- Click the manual button and set the time for 4 minutes. Allow it to naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes and then do a quick release
- Remove lid, stir, and add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with your favorite rolls and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup @ eatingonadime.com