2 c rolled oats gluten-free
1 tsp vanilla
2 c almond milk
3 Tbsp brown sugar
¾ tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
¼ c pecans coarsely chopped, toasted
- In two mason jars place half of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour half of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, toast pecans at 325 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Divide pecans and sprinkle in each jar.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!
**This recipe can either be made in two larger mason jars, each holding two servings, or four smaller mason jars, each containing one single serving.
Original Recipes visit: Maple, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Overnight Oats @ glutenfreewithlb.com