12 oz (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup (52g) sugar
1/4 cup (36g) brown sugar
2/3 cup (187g) peanut butter
2 1/2 tbsp (37ml) milk
WHIPPED CREAM AND FILLING
1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp (21g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
5 tbsp (37g) powdered sugar
12 oz bag mini reese’s, chopped
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and milk and mix until well incorporated. Set aside.
- In another bowl, make the whipped cream. Whip heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- To layer the trifles, pipe or spoon an even layer of peanut butter cheesecake into the bottom of each cup.
- Top the cheesecake with 3-4 chopped Reese’s, then drizzle chocolate sauce over the Reese’s.
- Pipe or spoon an even layer of whipped cream on top of the chocolate sauce.
- Repeat with another layer of peanut butter cheesecake, Reese’s and drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Finish trifles off with a swirl of whipped cream and a half of a mini Reese’s.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original Recipes visit: Mini Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Trifles @ lifeloveandsugar.com