25 Golden Birthday Cake Oreos
2-3 tbsp sprinkles
1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup (104g) sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Funfetti cake mix
2 tbsp milk
8 oz cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
1 1/2 cups (162g) Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
7-10 Golden Birthday Cake Oreo, chopped
6 tbsp sprinkles
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
6 tbsp (44g) powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs, optional
Golden Birthday Cake Oreos, cut in half
- To make the crust, add the Oreos and sprinkles to a food processor. Pulse until they form crumbs.
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and sprinkles with the melted butter and stir together until well combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in the refrigerator to rm.
- To make the filling, mix the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, cake mix and milk and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- Add the Oreo crumbs, chopped Oreos and sprinkles and gently stir until well combined.
- Spread the filling evenly into crust and smooth the top. Set in the refrigerator until firm, 4-5 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- To make the whipped cream topping, add the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the top of the cheesecake. Top with additional Oreo crumbs and Oreo halves, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: To use homemade whipped cream in the cheesecake filling, substitute 1 1/4 cups cold heavy whipping cream and 1/2 cup powdered sugar for the Cool Whip.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Cheesecake @ lifeloveandsugar.com