1 pound fresh green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil plus 1 tablespoon for drizzling pan
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two baking pans (about 15.5x10.5-inches each) with aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Wash and trim green beans
- Beat together egg and olive oil in large bowl. Coat green beans in mixture.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl.Toss beans in dry mix to coat well.
- Pour green beans onto prepared pans and bake about 15 minutes or until crisp. If needed, place under broiler for a few minutes to crisp.
Original Recipes visit: Oven Fried Green Beans @ lowcarbyum.com