6 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1/3 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla soymilk, but any milk will work)
1/3-1/2 cup powdered sugar, use 1/2 cup if you want the popsicles extra sweet
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1/3 cup almond meal
1 tablespoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or butter
- In a small bowl combine the almond meal, coconut sugar, and melted coconut oil until it becomes crumbly in texture, set aside.
- In a blender add the cream cheese, yogurt, milk, powdered sugar, vanilla, and raspberries, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the raspberry filling into popsicles molds leaving about 1/2 an inch at the top.
- Equally spoon the almond meal mixture onto the top of each popsicle and gently pack it down.
- Place the top on the popsicle mold and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight, until they are hard.
- If the popsicles won't release from the mold run them under hot water for about 10 seconds.
Original Recipes visit: Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt Popsicles @ reciperunner.com