4 large apples
1 cup oats
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet or pan with tinfoil, and set aside.
- Wash apples and cut off the tops.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh to make a bowl for the filling. Leave about 1/4 inch around the edge for the "rim" of the bowl, and be careful not to puncture the bottom of the apple.
- Discard cores and seeds, and finely chop the remaining "filling" of the apple (the part you scooped out).
- Mix oats, spices, apple pieces, vanilla, honey and coconut oil in a small bowl until well combined and the oats form a crumble.
- Fill apple "bowls" with a heaping 1⁄4 cup of crumble, and place on prepared baking sheet.
Original Recipes visit: Baked Apples @ fromingridwithlove.com