2 packages (17 oz. each) puff pastry
1 Simple Truth chicken breast, cooked and cut into ½ inch pieces
1½ c. fresh cranberries
⅓ c. honey
3 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. mustard powder
4 oz. brie cheese, cut into 48 pieces
¼ c. finely chopped pecans
2 Tbsp. minced fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry sheets according to package instructions. Once thawed, unfold into thirds.
- Cut each third into 12 equal squares to make 48 squares. (*You will not use entire second package)
- Grease 2 mini muffin tins; press each puff pastry square into a muffin cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes; remove from oven and press the center of each cup in with the end of a wooden spoon.
- While puff pastry is baking, prepare cranberry sauce by combining fresh cranberries, honey, water, and mustard powder in a small saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Fill the center of each puff pastry cup with 1 piece of chicken, ½ tsp cranberry sauce, and 1 piece brie cheese.
- Return to oven for 5-7 minutes, until brie is nicely melted.
- Top with minced sage and chopped pecans.
- Serve warm.
Original Recipes visit: Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets @ lemontreedwelling.com