1 cup chocolate chips (milk, dark, semi-sweet, or a combination)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 cup Blue Diamond Almonds
- Line a mini muffin pan with mini muffin liners.
- Place chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a medium microwave safe bowl. Heat on high power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth (about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes). Stir in almonds.
- Scoop clusters of almonds into each mini muffin liner. Sprinkle with sprinkles, if desired. Chill until set.
- Serve or package with or without the muffin liner! Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week (longer if you chill them).
- You can use shortening if you don't have vegetable oil. This helps the chocolate melt smoothly without seizing.
Original Recipes visit: Easy 3 Ingredient Almond Clusters @ crazyforcrust.com