1 large eggplant, sliced (You will have about 12 slices from one large eggplant)
1 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
1 cup homemade tomato sauce
12 slices fresh mozzarella
1 large red tomato, diced
1 cup fresh spinach (baby kale works too)
1 tbsp Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- In a greasy baking sheet, place the eggplant slices and drizzle on the top with olive oil.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and spread tomato sauce over each eggplant slice.
- Then add mozzarella, spinach, diced tomato and Parmesan to the top of each eggplant slice.
- Bring the eggplants to the oven again and broil them for about 3-5 minutes or until gold and brown.
Original Recipes visit: Eggplant Pizza Bites @ primaverakitchen.com