4 cups cooked chicken, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 (16 ounce) jar french onion dip
1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Chiles, drained (optional)
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
1 1/2 cups French fried onions, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, soup, dip, Rotel and cheese.
- Gently fold in cooked egg noodles and pour into prepared pan.
- Top with crushed french fried onions and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.
Original Recipes visit: French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole @ sixsistersstuff.com