3 tbsp (45ml) milk
6 tbsp (84g) salted butter
11 oz bag Kraft caramels*, wrappers removed
4 cups (288g) shredded sweetened coconut
4 oz melting chocolate, such as almond bark
- Add the milk, butter and caramels to a large pot set over medium heat. Allow everything to melt, stirring often so that the mixture doesn’t boil.
- When the caramel is melted and smooth, add the coconut. Mix together until the coconut is well coated with caramel.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture onto parchment paper, or another nonstick paper.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each macaroon into the chocolate, then set back onto the parchment paper to dry. Drizzle with some additional chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Allow cookies to firm completely, then serve. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Original Recipes visit: No Bake Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons @ lifeloveandsugar.com