1 lb lean ground beef (chicken, or turkey)
1 large onion, diced
2 large bell peppers, diced
2 zucchinis, diced
1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
Primal Palate's taco seasoning
3 cups baby kale and greens mix or other salad
- In a large pan, add ground meat, crumble, and brown.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add diced onion, zucchinis, and peppers and cook until soft and browned.
- Add tomatoes and stir.
- Mix in taco seasoning- add a tbsp water if needed to mix.
- Keep on stove until taco mix has fully incorporated tacos.
- Add salad or greens to a bowl, and spoon taco mixture over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Taco Skillets & Paleo Taco Bowls @ sweetcsdesigns.com