1 package dinner rolls (we used potato rolls)
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Small package pepperoni slices
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons oregano
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Slice the sheet of rolls across the middle, resulting in a top layer and bottom layer of 12 connected rolls.
- Apply a generous spread of pizza sauce to the bottom half of the bread.
- Top with a generous handful of cheese to encourage the pepperoni (or other toppings) to stay in place.
- Cover with a layer of pepperoni.
- Place the remaining mozzarella cheese in an even layer over top of the pepperoni and top with the top of the sandwich rolls.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, heating for 20 seconds and then stirring to dissolve any milk solids. Pour or brush it on the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the oregano overtop of the butter and then bake the pizza sliders for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and butter has been fully absorbed, leaving golden sandwich tops.
- Cut and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Pizza Sliders @ sugarspiceandglitter.com