10 -16 ounces dark chocolate
6 - 8 ounces raspberries
- Place a piece of parchment paper or foil on a flat tray.
- Rub cookie cutters with oil.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour or spoon chocolate into cookie cutters (1 - 2 ounces per cookie cutter) reserving some for the topping.
- Place raspberries upside down into the chocolate while it is still soft.
- Chill for 30 - 60 minutes, until it solid enough to be removed from cookie cutters.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over the tops of the raspberries.
- Chill in the refrigerator for another 30 - 60 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Raspberry Bark @ premeditatedleftovers.com