1 box Chocolate Cake Mix (+ Box Ingredients)
32 unwrapped Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
½ cup softened Butter
1 cup Peanut Butter
3 tbsp Milk
2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Prepare batter according to box directions.
- Fill liners about ½ full with batter.
- Place a Reese's into each and gently press in place.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Slowly adding in the sugar,it gets too thick then adding a little milk to thin.
- Continue until all of the sugar is in and the frosting blended and right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and pipe onto each cupcake.
- Chop up remaining peanut butter cups or use chocolate syrup to garnish cupcakes.
Original Recipes visit: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe @ passionforsavings.com