1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
1/2 fresh squeezed lime
Pinch of salt
- Gather ingredients, food processor, sealable container, knife, and cutting board.
- Wash ingredients well, especially the cilantro because it can hold in a lot of dirt.
- Cut lime and avocado in halves. Remove the avocado seed.
- Scoop the avocado from its shell in put into the food processor.
- Add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 jalapeno, 3 garlic cloves, pinch of salt and 1/2 bunch of cilantro into food processor. If you do not like heat, remove seeds of jalapeno beforehand.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime into mix. Blend for 3 minutes.
- Do a taste test. You may need to add more salt or squeeze more lime depending on your personal taste. If you would like a thinner sauce, for a dressing possibly, add just a touch of water to thin out. Start with 1/8 cup of water but the water is not necessary.
- Blend another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a container and eat up! Egg roll dip, on top of salads, over a steak, eggs, salmon so many options!
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Avocado "Bomb" Sauce @ simplymaderecipes.com