2 (8oz.) packs of refrigerated crescent rolls
2 (8oz.) packs of cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
½ cup sugar
1 Tablespoons of lemon zest
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
3 Tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together. *bake the first layer of crescent roll dough till just done maybe 5-8 minutes. (Optional, that way I make sure it is done. I don't like raw dough)
- Beat the cream cheese just a bit and add ½ cup of sugar.
- Blend in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Spread the lemon and cream cheese mixture on the crescent rolls.
- Roll the remaining crescent roll over the top and stretch to the edges and seal.
- Brush across the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the top with 3 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.Allow to cool.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Slice into bars and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Easy Lemon Cream Cheese Bars @ cakescottage.com