4 cup crushed Graham Crackers
1/2 cup melted Butter
1 cup Sugar (1/2 + 1/2)
16 oz softened Cream Cheese
8 oz thawed Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
2 tsp Vanilla
(2) 21 oz can Strawberry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar until blended.
- Press mixture into prepared dish firmly to form crust.
- Bake 10 minutes until edges are browned
- Allow to completely cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until blended and creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined.
- Spread mixture into cooled crust. Chill in freezer or refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon/spread strawberry topping on top of cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Original Recipes and Notes of recipes visit: Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bars @ cincyshopper.com