1 Package King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 pack
5 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
10 Thin Slices of Ham
5-6 Thin Slices of Salami
5 Slices Mortadella
5-6 Slices Provolone Cheese
3/4 Cup Olive Salad*
1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1/4 teaspoon Dried Italian Herbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice rolls in half and arrange the bottoms tightly in baking dish.
- Layer mozzarella, 5 slices ham, salami, 5 slices ham, mortadella, and provolone.
- Top with olive salad and parmesan cheese.
- Place rolls on top and gently press down to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix olive oil and Italian herbs.
- Brush mixture over the top of sandwiches and bake 5 more minutes.
- Run knife between sandwiches to separate. Serve.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Oven Baked Muffalata Sandwiches @ wonkywonderful.com