1 lb. mild Italian sausage
1 large jar of pasta sauce
1 can of fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup of water
2 packages of frozen cheese ravioli (2 lbs.)
2 cups of Italian blend cheese, shredded
2 Tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain.
- Mix together the tomatoes, water, pasta sauce and sausage. Spoon about a cup of the sauce mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Add a layer of ravioli and cover with a cup of the Italian blend cheese. Repeat the layers and sprinkle with the rest of the Italian and the parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake uncovered for about 15 more minutes until cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly. Enjoy!
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Ravioli Casserole @ writtenreality.com