8 oz Cream Cheese
16 oz Heavy Cream
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 tbsp melted Butter
1 box Vanilla Wafers
2 cup sliced Strawberries
- In food processor, crush about ⅔ box of vanilla wafers.
- Add melted butter and mix well. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until blended.
- In another bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Load serving cups with alternating layers of crushed wafers, cream cheese mixture and strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original Recipes visit: Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle @ lifeloveliz.com