24 oz. white chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Purple food coloring
Sprinkles (the most unicorn looking ones you can find)
- Prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment.
- Place white chocolate, heavy cream and vanilla extract into a a microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Add a few drops of purple food coloring. Keep adding until you get the desired color.
- Pour in prepared pan and smooth with a knife or offset spatula.
- Add sprinkles. Press lightly into fudge.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour and cut into squares.
- Let the fudge come to room temperature before serving.
Original Recipes visit: Unicorn Fudge @ sprinklesforbreakfast.com