Creamy Mash Cauliflower
5 cups cauliflower chopped
4 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
3 tbsp Butter
5 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp rosemary
3 tbsp parmesan
1/2 tsp pepper
salt (to taste)
2 cups Stock/Drippings (you can use both or either) We Use This!
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
4 tbsp Butter
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp xanthum gum
- Chop up 5 cups of raw cauliflower.
- Bring pot of water to a boil (enough to cover all the cauliflower), add the cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain cauliflower and place in processor.
- Cook butter, garlic and rosemary in a saucepan over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add melted butter, garlic and rosemary to processor and pulse several times until well combined.
- Add cream, parmesan, salt and pepper to processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste for salt level. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Combine cream, butter, broth/drippings in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add xantum gum and pepper.
- Stir until gravy thickens and reduces down to consistency of your liking. Enjoy!
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Creamy Cauliflower Mash and Keto Gravy @ ketoconnect.net